The 2711-K9C9 is an obsolete Allen-Bradley PanelView 900 Terminal. It is ideal for use in machines that control and monitor applications in critical environments. With its graphics capabilities and its common development environment, it maximizes the operator’s productivity and simplifies programming.
The 2711-K9C9 terminal comes with a 9-inch TFT display screen with a stainless-steel keypad for input. The keypad has navigation buttons and 16 function keys. The terminal has a 640 x 480 resolution and supports 32 standard colors in its graphics. It weighs 8.2 lbs. and has a dimension of 18 x 14 x 8 in. It has a 1008-KB nonvolatile memory and a 310-KB RAM. It requires 85 - 264V AC input voltage. The RS-232 port provides efficient communication for uploading and download applications, and the PanelBuilder32 software is ideal for programming, converting, or reusing applications. The 2711-K9C9 has 32-bit hardware and runs the Windows operating system, XP, or previous versions.
The 2711-K9C9 has customizable applications for maximum ease of use. It has an RS-232 port that supports online printing and other features that include analog gauges, universal language support, screen security, and memory card support. The 2711-K9C9 has ports for PLCs, SLCs, scanners, or Logix controller. For better diagnostics and troubleshooting, it has green and red LED indicators that light up when something in the communication system, firmware, or hardware fails. The most common 2711-K9C9 Series are: A, B, C, D, E, and F and the most common firmware include 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-K9C9
Question: Does the 2711-K9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal have built-in communication ports?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-K9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal has an RS-232 (DH-485) built-in communication port.
Question: What is the operator input type for the 2711-K9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: The 2711-K9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal has a keypad operator input.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-K9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-K9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-K9C9. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-K9C9
||$931||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K9C9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K9C9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K9C9 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 1.00, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 1.03, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 1.07, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 2.00, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 2.01, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 2.02, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 2.03, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.00, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.01, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.02, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.03, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.13, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.15, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.30, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 3.40, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 4.00, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 4.10, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 4.20, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 4.41, 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 4.46, and 2711-K9C9-2711K9C9FRN 4.48