The 2711-T9A5L1 terminal is a PanelView standard operator interface terminal that has been designed by Allen-Bradley and included in the PanelView 900 series. This operator interface terminal contains a monochrome touchscreen that enables the operators to manage it in a simple way and without the need of using expensive or unusual tools. This interface has been designed to meet industrial requirements and to improve application speed when checking process status and when controlling the different variables. The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9A5L1 PanelView standard operator interface terminal includes an RS-232 (DH-485) port without a printer port. Other terminals that can be included in the same system as this one are the remote I/O, DF1, DH+, DeviceNet, Ethernet, and the DH-485 terminals. This interface comes with different alarms.
Before starting the Allen-Bradley 2711-T9A5L1 PanelView standard operator interface terminal, the terminal needs to be connected to the proper power source and it is recommended to place a circuit breaker rated for at least 15 Amps in order to provide protection to the unit. It is also important to route the signal and power wirings in different conduits. If this is not done, it might be possible to have interference when the 2711-T9A5L1 terminal is sending and receiving signals. Even though this kind of terminal comes with 2 different voltage sources, its touchscreen will only work with DC voltage. It is important to note that the terminal works with an AC voltage range of 85 to 264 Volts AC, a frequency range of 47 to 63 Hertz, and a power consumption of 110 VA. It also has a DC voltage range of 18 to 32 Volts DC and a power consumption rating of 50 Watts.
FAQ for 2711-T9A5L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T9A5L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most PanelviewsRepairCapabilities:
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9A5L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9A5L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9A5L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9A5L1-FRN 4.48