The Allen Bradley Panelview 900 2711-T9A9L1 is a panelview display mainly used to feed data into a system. The screen is monochromatic, displaying only one color. By producing only one color, this system consumes less power since the single color on the display requires far less energy than other multi-colored displays.
This system runs on Panelbuilder32 software, which is custom made for these screens. Having a custom-made software means that the system runs faster; it also makes the 2711-T9A9L1 easier to use.
This Allen-Bradley Panelview 900 comes with a 9-inch touchscreen display, which is the only way to input information into the system, and its monitor communicates through an RS-232 (DH-485) and RS-232 Printer. The system can only take DC power; charging the device requires a 24 Volt Direct Current charger. It has 1008 kilobytes of storage, which may seem small, but is actually plenty, given the system’s storage needs.
The Allen-Bradley Panelview 900 2711-T9A9L1 comes with a non-replaceable LED backlight for better visuals and to help in slimming down the panel's profile. The small size of the panel allows the system to use few lights. The use of fewer lights enables the system to reduce its power consumption. Using LED systems also helps the system to be environmentally friendly. LED systems don't use CCFL in their backlight, a substance that is harmful to the environment.
The system weighs 9 pounds, increasing its portability, and has a shipping size of 16 x 14 x 8 inches.
FAQ for 2711-T9A9L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T9A9L1
||Ask|| Get Quote |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9A9L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9A9L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9A9L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9A9L1-FRN 4.48