The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C1 is an operator terminal ideal for a wide range of machine control and monitoring applications. This color HMI or Human Machine Interface supports a fixed standard palette of 32 EGA colors. It operates on a touch-screen and comes with a terminal display composed of 384 touch cells (24 columns x 16 rows). These touch cells are what align interactive screen objects when applications are built. Its RS-232 Printer Port connects to a printer and also connects to a computer via the RS-232 port for convenient and easy transfer of applications. It has a Remote I/O Communication Port that connects to a scanner or sub-scanner devices within an RIO network. It is part of the PanelView 900 Color Terminals. Its approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 8 pounds and 16 x 14 x 8 inches. The most common 2711-T9C1 Series are A, B, C, D, E, F and the ideal firmware include 1.00-4.48. Its Remote I/O terminals connected to a PLC or SLC 500 controller (via 1747-SN module) along with ControlLogix system (via 1756-DHRIO) within 1771 Remote I/O system. This supports both block and discrete data transfer.
The 2711-T9C1 Standard Operator Terminal is configured, and applications are programmed using the PanelBuilder32 software. Upon initial startup, the Configuration Mode menu is displayed. Configuration mode functions include selecting language, uploading/downloading applications via an inserted memory card, setting serial communication parameters, selecting preset values, displaying terminal and app information, adjusting screen parameters, setting time and date, and setting printer parameters. This Remote I/O terminal also provides an out-of-box app for setting RIO communication parameters.
The 2711-T9C1 Module has a slot that accepts memory cards for storing applications from 256K memory cards to 32M flash ATA cards that can also store font files. A 2711-NMCC retainer can be used to secure memory cards and prevent electrostatic discharge. It has the red FAULT Status Indicator for monitoring firmware or hardware faults. And the green COMM Status Indicator that signals when communication is occurring. This unit is powered using 120 Volts AC power and has 1008K bytes of internal memory.
FAQ for 2711-T9C1
Question: What is the operator input for the 2711-T9C1 terminal?
Answer: The 2711-T9C1 PanelView 900 Color Terminal has a touch screen operator input.
Question: Does the 2711-T9C1 terminal have any built-in communication ports?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T9C1 PanelView 900 Color Terminal has a built-in RIO communication port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T9C1 terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T9C1 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T9C1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C1-FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C1-FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C1-FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C1-FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C1-FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C1-FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C1-FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C1-FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C1-FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C1-FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C1-FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C1-FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C1-FRN 4.48