The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C15 is a touch-screen model and part of the PanelView 900 Standard Color Terminal series. Applications in this Human Machine Interface are controlled and activated by touching screen objects. The display has a fixed palette of 32 standard EGA colors and is composed of a total 384 touch cells (24 columns x 16 rows). When operating, avoid pressing multiple touch screen objects as this may result in unexpected operation. The 2711-NL2 backlight illuminates the screen for easy viewing and is a replaceable part. This module is ideal for an extensive range of monitoring and machine control applications.
The 2711-T9C15 PV900 Touch Operator Terminal is a ControlNet device with a connector that attaches the device to a PLC-5 or ControlLogix controller over a ControlNet network. Its RS-232 Printer Port that connects to printers is also capable of communicating with a computer’s RS-232 port for app transfer. It uses the PanelBuilder32 Windows software for HMI configuration and application development, which installs directly from a CD to a hard drive. To transfer and store applications, memory cards with different capacities are available– from 256K memory cards to 32M flash ATA cards.
The 2711-T9C15 HMI connects to an external power source. When installing and wiring, connect the module to its own branch circuit. Protect the input power with a circuit breaker or fuse with a rating not higher than 15 Amps. The wiring for power and signal should not run in the same conduit. Where communication and power lines must cross, they should be laid out to cross at right angles. This unit is powered using 120 Volts AC of power and has an internal memory of 1008K bytes. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 8 pounds and 16 x 14 x 8 inches. Its most common Series are A, B, C, D, E, F and the most common firmware include 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-T9C15
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C15
||$1417||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C15
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C15 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C15 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C15-2711T9C15FRN 4.48