The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C15L1 is a part of the PanelView Standard 900 Terminal series that can be used for an extensive range of monitoring and machine control applications. Its touchscreen color display features a resolution of 640 x 480 pixels, composed of a total 384 touch cells (24 columns x 16 rows), and a fixed palette of 32 standard EGA colors. Functions are accessed and activated through touching screen objects. It is illuminated by the 2711-NL2 backlight which is a replaceable part. Plus, it features the red FAULT Status and green COMM Status indicators for monitoring firmware or hardware faults and communication.
The 2711-T9C15L1 Touchscreen Color Terminal uses the PanelBuilder32 Windows software for HMI configuration and app development. To store applications and transfer data from PC to HMI, memory cards with varying capacities are available– from 256K memory cards to 32M flash ATA cards. This can be loaded at the back of the terminal unit, with the key slot on top. The memory card slot accepts storage within any of the given capacities. To permanently install a memory card within an electrical enclosure, the memory card retainer that is shipped with the terminal can be used. The retainer also helps avoid accidental contact with the card’s metal surface to any high voltage lead that can result in terminal damage or physical injury.
The 2711-T9C15L1 provides ControlNet communication, connecting the device to a PLC-5 or ControlLogix controller over a ControlNet network. It features an RS-232 Printer Port for printing messages. This port can also be used to link to a personal computer for fast file transfers. This unit is powered using 24 Volts of DC power and has 1008K bytes of internal memory. It weighs approximately 8 pounds and measures 16 x 14 x 8 inches. Its most common Series are A, B, C, D, E, F and its most commonly applied firmware are 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-T9C15L1
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C15L1
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C15L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C15L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C15L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C15L1-FRN 4.48