The discontinued Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C16 Panelview 900 Standard Terminal is an operator interface terminal, with 100-240V AC power, a 9-inch LCD display which allows for easy interface and for controlling and monitoring a machine’s status and mode. The 2711-T9C16 offers clear interface via its color active-matrix touchscreen with 6.73 in x 5.12 in display dimensions and a display resolution of 640 x 480 pixel. The device has 384 (24 columns x 16 rows) color touch cells depth, with 26 x 30 pixels touch cell resolution, and it comes with a field replaceable CCF Backlight. The 2711-T9C16 comes with 1008 KB of maximum device application flash memory, and it comes with a base-configured RS-232 DF1 and with RS-232 printer ports that have selectable baud rates of 1200, 2400, 9600, or 19200 baud.
The 2711-T9C16 device requires an input voltage range of 85-264V AC at 47 -63Hz, and it has a maximum power rating of 110VA. It comes with a battery-backed internal clock that timestamps critical data, and it supports the PanelBuilder32 (Windows-based) software for application programming. The 2711-T9C16 has an operational temperature range of 0-55 oC (32-131 oF) at 5-85% non-condensing relative humidity range, and it is made for storage at a range of -25-70 oC (-13-158 oF). It can resist an operating shock of 15G, and when operational, it will dissipate 39W (133 BTU/HR) of heat. It comes in a NEMA Type 12/13, 4X (indoor use only) and an IP54-rated enclosure, and with green and red COMM/FAULT indicators. The 2711-T9C16 weighs approximately 2.95g (6.5lb), and it has total dimensions of 9.8in x 13.24in x 4.4in.
FAQ for 2711-T9C16
The PanelView Standard operator terminals have multiple models: the 300, 550, 600, 900, 1000, and 1400. The PanelViews are Top Rated Electronic Operator Terminals engineered to suit your needs. The Panelviews have high performance flat panel designs or 14-inch CRTs. These electronic human interfaces feature excellent graphics capabilities. They have high performance functionality in color, gray scale and monochrome displays. The PanelView Standard family offers you rugged electronic human interface solutions. There are many different sizes and configurations to meet your specific requirements. This PanelView Standard class of operator interfaces offers you Flexible Communications and Controller Connectivity. There are several communication options such as Allen-Bradley’s MicroLogix, SLC 500, PLC, and ControlLogix, and other PLC manufacturers. HMI is the acronym for Human Machine Interface, which is an interface between the user and the machine. It provides a graphics-based visualization of an industrial control and monitoring system. It also provides a visual representation of a control system and provides real time data acquisition. A HMI can increase productivity by having a centralized control center that is user-friendly.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C16
||$1290||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C16
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C16 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C16 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C16-2711T9C16FRN 4.48