The Allen Bradley 2711-T9C3 is an Allen-Bradley Panelview 900 terminal with an easy-to-use touchscreen. This terminal has a 9-inch color display and DH-485 and RS-232 communication ports and 1747-UIC communication cables that can connect this PanelView terminal to other machines. The 2711-T9C3 uses PanelBuilder 32 software. For the operating instructions for the Panelbuilder 32 software, refer to the manual. The nominal input voltage of this unit is 120 Volts AC. This unit’s internal memory is 1008 KB, higher than most other PanelView terminals. The 2711-T9C3 measures 16 x 14 x 8 inches in dimensions and it weighs 8 lbs. Its DH-485 terminals are capable of point-to-point communication with a single SLC 500 device or MicroLogix controller. The 2711-T9C3 is also capable of system communication with multiple processors over the DH-485 network. The terminal has direct data table access via the DH-485 network and this minimizes the need for additional ladder logic. Application files can also be downloaded or uploaded via the DH-485 programming port, through the PanelBuilder 32 software on the DH-485 network, or with a PC memory card. There are six series for the 2711-T9C3 which are A, B, C, D, E, F, and the most common firmware is 1.00 to 4.48. The heat dissipation of this unit is 39 Watts/hour (133 BTU/hour.) In operation, this unit can endure up to 2000 Hertz shock at 1 g. The 2711-T9C3 can endure 15 g of shock during operation.
The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C3 is a touchscreen Panelview 900 terminal with a 9-inch color display. It can connect to other terminals with its DH-485 and RS-232 Printer communication ports and 1747-UIC communication cables. This PanelView uses PanelBuilder 32 software. Refer to the manual to understand how to use the software. The nominal input voltage of this unit is 120 Volts AC, the internal memory of this unit is 1008 KB. The 2711-T9C3 is 16 x 14 x 8 inches in dimensions and weighs 8 pounds. Its DH-485 terminals can achieve point-to-point communication with an SLC 500 or MicroLogix controller and direct data table access via DH-485 minimizes the need for additional ladder logic. Files can be downloaded NS uploaded through the software on the DH-485 network or with a PC memory card. There are six series for this unit. The heat dissipation of this unit is 39 Watts per hour or 133 BTU per hour. In operating mode, the 2711-T9C3 can endure 2000 Hertz of shock at 1 g.
FAQ for 2711-T9C3
Question: Is the backlight of a 2711-T9C3 PanelView replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the backlight of a 2711-T9C3 PanelView is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711-NL2.
Question: What software does 2711-T9C3 PanelView 900 use?
Answer: All PanelView 900 terminals, including 2711-T9C3, use PanelBuilder 32 software.
Question: What communication ports does 2711-T9C3 have?
Answer: A 2711-T9C3 PanelView 900 has DH-485 and RS-232 Printer communication ports.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T9C3 PanelView 900 terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C3
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C3
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C3 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C3 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C3-2711T9C3FRN 4.48