The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C9 touchscreen is a part of the PanelView Standard 900 Color Series that offers a touchscreen module as its input type. The 384 touch cells (24 columns x 16 rows) let the operator initiate functions by touching the screen. The 2711-T9C9 is 9-inch color flat panel terminal that weighs approximately 8 lbs. Its dimensions are approximately 16 in. x 14 in. x 8 in.
The 2711-T9C9 uses an RS-232 (DH-485) communication port and an RS-232 printer port. Moreover, this touchscreen has an operating temperature of 32-131 °F and it runs on 85-264V AC input voltage at 47-63 Hz. The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C9 PanelView Standard terminal has a display area of 171 mm x 130 mm or 6.73 in. x 5.12 in.
The 2711-T9C9 navigates using 2711-ND3 PanelBuilder 32 software that runs on a personal computer and operating in Basic English to increase the operator’s productivity. This 32-bit software enables direct uploading or downloading applications from or to a computer, over the network, or by using a memory card. In line with this, it can be operated on a Microsoft Windows 2000, ME, XP, or Vista operating system design. The 2711-T9C9 has an Application Memory of 310 KB Application Runtime and an internal memory of 1008 KB which store data, files, applications, and other equivalents are also possible.
FAQ for 2711-T9C9
Question: Which communication ports come built-in with the 2711-T9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: The 2711-T9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal has a built-in RS-232 (DH-485) communication port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T9C9 PanelView 900 Color Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T9C9. For more information or to submit a repair quote request, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C9
||$1885||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C9 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C9-2711T9C9FRN 4.48