Description: This Allen Bradley MicroLogix 1000 series Programmable Controller is a 32 point controller with AC inputs, Relay outputs, and is powered through 120/240 AC.
To speak to a sales representative for pricing & lead time:
|I/O Count:||32 points|
|Input Type:||120V ac|
|Power Supply:||120/240V ac|
|Safety Feature:||Master Control Relay|
|Digital Outputs:||12 Contact Outputs|
The Allen-Bradley 1761-L32AWA is a MicroLogix 1000 Programmable Controller that provides high speed and versatility to applications. It also has various mounting options. The 1761-L32AWA controller has 1K user memory and a 20-point AC input and 12-point relay output as well as an AC power supply controller.
It comes with the following benefits:
- Compact Size
- Communication Networks: The 1761-L32AWA has an RS-232 port that connects to a peer-to-peer network through the DH-485. It also has a Device Net Interface (DNI) for fast response, low cost, and reliable connections.
- Simple Programming: The 1761-L32AWA has a large memory that can be programmed in familiar ladder logic with Micrologic 1000 A.I. Series Software®, or the micro Logix Hand-Held Programmer, among many others.
- Language Choices: This controller can run software and documents in five different languages.
- Speed: The 1761-L32AWA controller has an execution time of 1.56 ms.
- Input/Output Choices: This controller has AC, DC, or analog input options for current and voltage as well as relay, TRIAC, MOSFET and analog output options.
- Large Instruction Set: The 1761-L32AWA controller has instructions for applications including simple bits, timers, sequencers, high-speed counter, and shift registers.
Question: What are the dimensions of the 1761-L32AWA?
Answer: The dimensions of the 1761-L32AWA are 7.87 x 2.87 x 3.15 in (L x D x H).
Question: How should the 1761-L32AWA be mounted?
Answer: The 1761-L32AWA can be mounted horizontally or vertically and should be inside an enclosure using either mounting screws or the DIN rail. If you decide to mount the 1761-L32AWA vertically, the mounting screw option is suggested.
Question: What is the price of a 1761-L32AWA MicroLogix 1000 Programmable Controller?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price
Common misspellings: 1761L32AWA