The obsolete Allen-Bradley Panelview 550-series 2711-B5A20 terminal is an operator terminal that allows users to interface with bigger machines. The 2711-B5A20 Panelview 550 creates its interface with a 5.5-inch monochrome blue mode LCD that displays graphics in blue pixels. The LCD can accommodate an antiglare shield to minimize reflections on the screen that make it hard to read. This HMI allows the user to connect to other machines by using Panelbuilder 32 software and with the EtherNet/IP Communication Port and the RS-232 Printer Port with one or more Standard Ethernet communication cables. The user is able to control the unit by using both the keypad and the touchscreen to enter information, data, and commands.
This unit is powered using 120V AC power. The 2711-B5A20 has an internal memory capacity of 170 KB of application runtime. This unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711-NL1. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 6 lbs and 14 x 11 x 8 inches, respectively. The most common series that feature the 2711-B5A20 operator terminal are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, and H and the most common firmware that the 2711-B5A20 runs include firmware versions 1.00 through 4.48.
The 2711-B5A20 Panelview 550 HMI terminal is IEC IP54, IEC IP65, UL, CUL, C-Tick, CE, Class I Division 2, Class I Zone 2, Class II Division 2, and Class III Division 1 certified for operation in a variety of industrial environments and authorized use in several countries. Note that the 2711-B5A20 is only rated for indoor use and that it can fit into an indoor-rated NEMA Type 12, 13, or 4X enclosure.
FAQ for 2711-B5A20
Question: What kind of operator input does the 2711-B5A20 have?
Answer: The 2711-B5A20 has a touch screen and keypad as an operator input.
Question: What type of communication port does the 2711-B5A20 contain?
Answer: The 2711-B5A20 has an Ethernet communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-B5A20 have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-B5A20 does have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-B5A20 Allen Bradley PanelView 550?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-B5A20 Allen Bradley PanelView 550?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-B5A20. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-B5A20
||$946||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 550
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- Repair Capabilities:
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B5A20
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B5A20 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-B5A20/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-B5A20/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-B5A20/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-B5A20/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-B5A20/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-B5A20/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-B5A20/G, Series G, Rev G
||2711-B5A20/H, Series H, Rev H
||2711-B5A20/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-B5A20 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B5A20 FRN 1.02, 2711-B5A20 FRN 1.03, 2711-B5A20 FRN 1.06, 2711-B5A20 FRN 1.07, 2711-B5A20 FRN 2.00, 2711-B5A20 FRN 2.01, 2711-B5A20 FRN 3.00, 2711-B5A20 FRN 3.01, 2711-B5A20 FRN 3.13, 2711-B5A20 FRN 3.14, 2711-B5A20 FRN 3.30, 2711-B5A20 FRN 3.40, 2711-B5A20 FRN 4.00, 2711-B5A20 FRN 4.10, 2711-B5A20 FRN 4.20, 2711-B5A20 FRN 4.41, 2711-B5A20 FRN 4.46, and 2711-B5A20 FRN 4.48