The 2711-B6C2 terminal is an Allen-Bradley PanelView 600 operator terminal. The 2711-B6C2 supports the PanelBuilder 32 software for programming and it uses a DH-485 communication port for communication across a network. The DH-485 terminals are capable of point-to-point communication with a single SLC 500 or MicroLogix controller. The 2711-B6C2 features a 1747-UIC communication cable that can be used to connect to the network. It also includes a keypad on the HMI for input and the display screen doubles as a touchscreen. The 2711-B6C2 is powered by using 85 to 264 Volts of AC power and it comes with an internal memory of 240 KB. The shipping dimensions for the 2711-B6C2 terminal is 14 x 11 x 8 inches and it comes with most common firmware. The 2711-B6C2 is specially designed to offer the users a processor speed of up to 1 GHz. This module’s HMI display is around 5 inches diagonally, it is backlit with LEDs, and it comes with full-color graphics. The screen transition rate for the 2711-B6C2 is up to 70% faster than it is for other terminals and it comes with an increased memory capacity ranging from 64 MB of RAM to 256 MB of RAM. The flash storage space is increased from 64 MB to 512 MB and it includes 80 MB of nonvolatile storage memory for applications.
The 2711-B6C2 terminal also features greater connectivity to a variety of peripherals, including printers, mice, and keyboards. The 2711-B6C2 is designed to support ActiveX Controls and integrate with third-party software like Microsoft as well as the Microsoft office viewers. The 2711-B6C2 supports remote connectivity and it offers a backup restoration functionality. It provides remote recipe and data management through the CSV files featuring support for the Data Store plus logging as well as trending. This eliminates the 300,000-data point limit. The Allen-Bradley 2711-B6C2 display panel allows performance in high humidity and extreme hot or cold temperatures. It has a high level of endurance to vibration and electromagnetic compatibility levels as defined by the manufacturer. The unit also features optimized system development, performance, and efficiency features.
FAQ for 2711-B6C2
Question: Which communication ports does the 2711-B6C2 PanelView 600 Terminal have?
Answer: The 2711-B6C2 PanelView 600 Terminal has a DH-485 communication port.
Question: What is the price of the 2711-B6C2 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-B6C2 PanelView 600 Terminal?
Answer: DO Supply offers a variety of repair services for Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-B6C2 PanelView 600 Terminal. See the Repairs tab for more information.
Question: Does this module require a communication cable?
Answer: The 2711-B6C2 can be used with the 1747-UIC communication cable.
Question: What type of software does this module require?
Answer: The 2711-B6C2 uses PanelBuilder 32 software.
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer: The 2711-B6C2 has a color display that doubles as a touchscreen input, as well as a keypad input.
Repair Services for 2711-B6C2
||$890||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-B6C2
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-B6C2 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-B6C2 has several firmware revisions: 2711-B6C2-Frn 1.00, 2711-B6C2-Frn 1.07, 2711-B6C2-Frn 3.00, 2711-B6C2-Frn 3.01, 2711-B6C2-Frn 3.02, 2711-B6C2-Frn 3.13, 2711-B6C2-Frn 3.40, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.00, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.01, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.02, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.03, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.04, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.10, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.12, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.13, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.14, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.15, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.20, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.21, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.41, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.43, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.44, 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.46, and 2711-B6C2-Frn 4.48