The 2711-K6C1 terminal is a standard display terminal that belongs to the 600 PanelView series. This terminal has been manufactured and designed by Allen-Bradley. The main purpose of this kind of terminal is for use on a machine is to visualize the overall application process and the terminal’s current status. This terminal also enables the supervisors, operators, or any other employees to enter data and modify application variables according to the requirements of the application process. The 600 PanelView series provides terminals in different sizes and materials that are compatible with any industrial requirements. The Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C1 standard terminal comes with a color active-matrix TFT display with dimensions of 4.54 x 3.4 inches. This terminal also provides a stainless-steel structure that includes a keypad and navigation and function keys. These keys and the keypad both come with an actuation rating of 2 million presses. Through these keys, the operators can introduce or modify existent data.
PanelView terminals such as the 2711-K6C1 terminal help provide a way to save inventory and travel costs. These terminals can be strategically installed in order for them to be able to be reached anytime they are needed in a short amount of time. When it comes to specifications, the Allen-Bradley 2711-K6C1 standard terminal comes with an application runtime memory capacity of 190 Kilobytes and a non-volatile memory capacity of 240 kilobytes. It does not support an ATA memory card but it is compatible with the PanelBuilder32 software that can be run in a personal computer. This terminal has a power consumption of 60 Volts AC maximum and an input voltage of 18 to 32 Volts DC.
FAQ for 2711-K6C1
Question: What kind of data transferring does 2711-K6C1 support?
Answer: 2711-K6C1 supports both discrete and block data transferring.
Question: Is the backlight of 2711-K6C1 replacable?
Answer: Yes, the internal backlight of 2711-K6C1 is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711-NL3.
Question: What is the price of 2711-K6C1?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-K6C1
||$790||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-K6C1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-K6C1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-K6C1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-K6C1-Frn 1.00, 2711-K6C1-Frn 1.07, 2711-K6C1-Frn 3.00, 2711-K6C1-Frn 3.01, 2711-K6C1-Frn 3.02, 2711-K6C1-Frn 3.13, 2711-K6C1-Frn 3.40, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.00, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.01, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.02, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.03, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.04, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.10, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.12, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.13, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.14, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.15, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.20, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.21, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.41, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.43, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.44, 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-K6C1-Frn 4.48