The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C20L1 is a color touchscreen operator panel. It belongs to the PanelView 600 series of touchscreen operator panels designed by Allen-Bradley/Rockwell Automation. It must be supplied with 24 Volts DC of power to operate. The 2711-T6C20L1 is equipped with a standard 6-inch display that is used to capture users’ inputs over a network of 128 touch cells. The advantages of this human-machine interface are the Ethernet/IP communication port and the possibility for connecting to printers with an additional RS-232 port. This PanelView 600 series terminal can print triggered messages in a message display, individual alarms and alarms lists, and the active states of a multi-state indicator. This printing communication port is usually used to interact with IBM printers that support enhanced character sets. Parameters such as the Gateway Address, DNS Server and Domain Name, and the Timeout values are chosen in the Communication Setup Display of the PanelBuilder32 software and these parameters are downloaded with the application. The 2711-T6C20L1 has the following internal memory: 240 KB.
The Allen-Bradley 2711-T6C20L1 uses Windows-based software called the PanelBuilder 32 software for creating PanelView applications on a PC. The unit is designed to be installed in an IP54 or IP65 (NEMA Type 12, 13, NEMA 4X - indoor use only) enclosure. On the back of the device, there is a reset button to reinitiate the start of the application that is running on the display without terminating the power supply to the unit. Always press this button with a narrow, non-conductive tool. The 2711-T6C20L1 can store application backup on the memory card that is inserted in the back part of the device. The unit is shipped with approximate dimensions of 185 millimeters x 152 millimeters x 96 millimeters. During the installation, leave enough space around it for mounting, maintenance, air circulation, and memory card and legend label installation. Tighten the mounting screws in a way to make a tight and even gasket seal contact. The most common series that the drive comes in are Series A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, and L and the most common firmware versions include Versions 1.00 to 4.48.
FAQ for 2711-T6C20L1
Question: What is the display size of the 2711-T6C20L1?
Answer: The 2711-T6C20L1's display size is 5 in.
Question: What is the display type of the 2711-T6C20L1?
Answer: The display type of the 2711-T6C20L1 is color.
Question: What kind of communication port does the 2711-T6C20L1 have?
Answer: The 2711-T6C20L1 has an EtherNet/IP as its communication port, as well as a RS-232 DF1 communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-T6C20L1 have a RS-232 Print?
Answer: Yes, the 2711-T6C20L1 is a RS-232 Print.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T6C20L1?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T6C20L1?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T6C20L1. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711-T6C20L1
||$990||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 600
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T6C20L1
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T6C20L1 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T6C20L1 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 1.00, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 1.07, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 3.00, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 3.01, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 3.02, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 3.13, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 3.40, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.00, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.01, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.02, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.03, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.04, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.10, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.12, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.13, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.14, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.15, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.20, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.21, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.41, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.43, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.44, 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.46, and 2711-T6C20L1-Frn 4.48