The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9A2 is part of the discontinued Panelview 900 line of interface terminals. When the user mounts the terminal in accordance with the second degree of IEC-1131-2 pollution protection, the internal circuitry will be safe. But if the operator mounts the terminal in an enclosure with gases that have an ignition temperature of more than 2750 Fahrenheit (1350 Celsius), the internal circuitry will be damaged. This Human-Machine Interface (HMI) has a screen that utilizes a monochrome 9-inch display. The PanelBuilder 32 software allows a communication network whose controllers include a DH-485 port and a 1747-UIC cable. The display screen is a touchscreen with key functions for entering values on the screen. A 120 Volts AC source powers the whole unit. The memory storage capacity of the terminal is 1008 KB, and the internal backlight is replaceable.
The terminal weighs 8 pounds (3.6 kilograms) and has a length of 16 inches (40 centimeters), a width of 14 inches (35 centimeters) and a depth of 8 inches (20 centimeters). The most common series for this terminal are series A, B, C, D, E and F. The serial number of the most common firmware ranges between 1.00 and 4.48. The DH-485 terminals provide a two-way communication channel whose network controller can either be an SLC 500 or a MicroLogix. The DH-485 network enables different processors to communicate. In addition, extra ladder logic is unnecessary if a direct data table is available in the network. The programmable port for the DH-485 network provides a conduit for downloading and uploading files and apps from the network through the PanelBuilder 32 software, or through a computer memory card
FAQ for 2711-T9A2
Question: What type of operator input does the 2711-T9A2 contain?
Answer: The 2711-T9A2 has a touch screen as its operator input.
Question: What communication port does the 2711-T9A2 have?
Answer: The 2711-T9A2 has a DH-485 communication port.
Question: Does the 2711-T9A2 have a Printer Port RS-232?
Answer: No, the 2711-T9A2 does not have a Printer Port RS-232.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T9A2?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711-T9A2?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711-T9A2. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711-T9A2
||$1424||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9A2
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9A2 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711-T9A2/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711-T9A2/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711-T9A2/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711-T9A2/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711-T9A2/E, Series E, Rev E
||2711-T9A2/F, Series F, Rev F
||2711-T9A2/X, Series X, Rev X
The 2711-T9A2 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 1.00, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 1.03, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 1.07, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 2.00, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 2.01, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 2.02, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 2.03, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.00, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.01, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.02, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.03, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.13, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.15, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.30, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 3.40, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 4.00, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 4.10, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 4.20, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 4.41, 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9A2-2711T9A2FRN 4.48