The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C8 is an operator interface terminal that is part of the Allen-Bradley Panelview Standard 900 series. This terminal is made to suit user needs with excellent graphics and interface capabilities. The 2711-T9C8 supports operator input through the touchscreen, the keypad, or both. In addition, this HMI comes with a variety of communication port options and it has the capability to store information data in its 1008 KB memory. It also features a 9-inch color display.
The 2711-T9C8 lets the user run applications on the Panelbuilder 32 software with DH+ and RS-232 Printer communication ports and 2711-NC13 communication cables. The DH+ or Data Highway Plus Network is a local area network designed to support messaging and remote programming between controllers and computers for factory-floor applications. The Allen-Bradley 2711-T9C8 can use its DH+ network to communicate point-to-point with a single controller or multiple controllers. The 2711-T9C8’s application files are easy to download over the DH+ network via the onboard RS-232 printer port or with a PC memory card. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711-T9C8 are 8 pounds. and 16 x 14 x 8 inches. The most common Series are: A, B, C, D, E, and F and the most common firmware includes versions 1.00-4.48.
FAQ for 2711-T9C8
Question: Is the backlight of a 2711-T9C8 PanelView replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the backlight of a 2711-T9C8 PanelView is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711-NL2.
Question: What software does 2711-T9C8 PanelView 900 use?
Answer: All PanelView 900 terminals, including 2711-T9C8 terminals, use PanelBuilder 32 software.
Question: What communication ports does 2711-T9C8 have?
Answer: A 2711-T9C8 PanelView has DH+ and RS-232 communication ports.
Question: What is the price of a 2711-T9C8 PanelView 900 terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711-T9C8
||$1420||Add to Cart |
We can Repair your Panelview 900
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your panelview quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelviews
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
Auto Verification and Self-Test Failures
ERROR! FEHLER! ERREUR! ERRORE!
- Error 1 STATIC RAM test
- Error 2 Terminal searching for a file to download.
- Error 10 Erase boot flash area.
- Error 11 Copy boot code
- Error 12 Boot code copy successful
- Error 13 Boot code copy failed. Check for error after boot code is copied to the onboard flash EPROM.
- Error 20 Erase firmware from flash EPROM
- Error 21 Copy firmware to firmware flash memory
- Error 22 Firmware copy successful
- Error 23 Firmware copy failed
- Error 24 Performed CRC base firmware check
- Error 25 Firmware not compatible with boot code
- Error 26 Firmware not compatible with hardware
- Error 30 Watchdog test
- Error 31 Stuck key test
- Error 32 Real time clock test
- Error 33 LCD RAM failed
- Error 34 Performed CRC extended firmware check
- Error 40 No executable code to run after boot
- Error 50 Wrong memory card format
- Error 60 CPU could not execute code
We Can Repair Your Hardware failures including:
- Communication Hardware Faults (Ethernet/IP, DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and RS-232)
- Broken Toushcreen/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Revisions for 2711-T9C8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711-T9C8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
The 2711-T9C8 has several firmware revisions: 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 1.00, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 1.03, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 1.07, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 2.00, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 2.01, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 2.02, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 2.03, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.00, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.01, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.02, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.03, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.13, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.15, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.30, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 3.40, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 4.00, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 4.10, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 4.20, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 4.41, 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 4.46, and 2711-T9C8-2711T9C8FRN 4.48