The Allen-Bradley 2711P-B10C4D8 is a PanelView Plus 6 Terminal. This human interface module has an interactive graphic display that makes operator control easy. It provides users with an easy configuration process and flexibility through its separate configuration of the logic module, display module, and communication modules. The 2711P-B10C4D8 comes preloaded and activated with the FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and the FactoryTalk ViewPoint software. Various HMI applications can also be developed using FactoryTalk View Studio for Machine Edition software.
The 2711P-B10C4D8 terminal has a 10.4-inch active-matrix TFT display which has an analog touchscreen and a stainless-steel keypad for input. The keypad contains numeric, navigation, and function keys. The resolution is 640 x 480 with 18-bit color graphics. The 2711P-B10C4D8 has 512 MB each of RAM and nonvolatile memory for user data storage. It weighs 8 lbs. and has dimensions of 16 x 14 x 8 inches. It requires an input voltage of 18 - 32V DC (24V DC nominal) with 70 W of maximum power consumption. The 2711P-B10C4D8 uses Ethernet and RS-232 serial ports and it has optional DH+, DH-485, and ControlNet modules for further communication. It contains 2 USB ports for connecting external devices like mice, keyboards, printers, and flash drives.
The 2711P-B10C4D8 runs the Windows CE 6.0 operating system, providing common user functionalities such as a VNC client server, an FTP server, ActiveX controls, and a pdf viewer. Additional features include a secure digital card for data backup and a battery-backed real-time clock for timestamping critical data. The 2711P-B10C4D8 is superior to its predecessors in the areas of speed, transition rate, system memory, storage space, and backlight illumination. The most common Series are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include 6.00-8.10.
FAQ for 2711P-B10C4D8
Question: Is the internal backlight of 2711P-B10C4D8 replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the internal backlight of 2711P-B10C4D8 is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711P-RL10C2.
Question: What communication ports does 2711P-B10C4D8 have?
Answer: 2711P-B10C4D8 has Ethernet and RS-232 ports as well as 2 USB ports.
Question: What is the price of 2711P-B10C4D8?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711P-B10C4D8
||$3372||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-B10C4D8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-B10C4D8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.