The Allen-Bradley 2711P-B12C4A8 is a PanelView Plus 6 graphics terminal that has a graphical status information display which provides a simple interface. It has a flexible configuration with separate logic, display, and communication modules for additional ease of use. It runs the preloaded FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software on startup and it can be modified for desktop access. The FactoryTalk View Studio and ViewPoint software are used to develop HMI applications.
The 2711P-B12C4A8 model 1250 terminal has a 12.1-inch color active-matrix screen that supports input from both an analog touchscreen and a stainless-steel keypad that contains numeric, navigation, and function keys. It has an 800 x 600 resolution, 18-bit color graphics, and 512 MB each of RAM and nonvolatile memory. Its dimensions are 20 x 14 x 8 inches and it weighs 10 lbs. It requires an input voltage of 100 - 240V AC at 50 - 60 Hz with 160 VA of maximum power consumption. For communication, it comes with Ethernet and RS-232 serial ports and with optional DH-485, DH+, and ControlNet modules. It has 2 USB ports for connecting external devices like mice, keyboards, printers, and flash drives.
The 2711P-B12C4A8 terminal runs the Windows CE 6.0 operating system to provide basic user functionalities such as an FTP server, a VNC Client Server, ActiveX controls, a pdf viewer, and third-party device support. It has features such as a Secure Digital (SD) card for data backup and a battery-backed real-time clock for timestamping critical data. It has major improvements over its predecessors in the areas of transition rate, processor speed, memory, and illumination.
The most common 2711P-B12C4A8 Series are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include 6.00-8.10. EtherNet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is an open industrial network that supports real-time I/O messaging, as well as message exchange. The Ethernet port connects to a controller on an EtherNet/IP network by using both the network and standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and printing as well. The EtherNet/IP screen displays and allows the user to modify some of the EtherNet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal.
FAQ for 2711P-B12C4A8
Question: What is the operator input type for the 2711P-B12C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: The 2711P-B12C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 has a keypad and touch screen operator inputs.
Question: How much nonvolatile storage is on the 2711P-B12C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: The 2711P-B12C4A8 has 512 megabytes of nonvolatile storage and about 79 megabytes of memory available to the user.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-B12C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal Model 1250?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711P-B12C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711P-B12C4A8. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711P-B12C4A8
||$4224||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-B12C4A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-B12C4A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.