The current Allen Bradley Panelview 6 Plus 2711P-B7C4A8 is an HMI that allows the user to interact with their machine. This operator interface has a 6.5 in. Color Display. This Panelview Plus 6 allows the user to connect using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and an Ethernet and RS-232 communication port with a 2711-NC14 communication cable. The user is able to control the operator interface by utilizing the Keypad/Touchscreen to input information and data. This unit is powered using 100 to 240 Volts of AC power. This unit has an internal memory of 512 MB RAM. If applicable, this unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of 2711P-RL7C2. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 8 pounds. and 14 x 11 x 8 inches. The most common Series are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include 6.00 to 8.10.
The Ethernet port on this module connects to a controller on an EtherNet/IP network by using both the network and standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and printing as well. The EtherNet/IP screen displays and allows the user to modify some of the EtherNet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal. The 2711P-RN20 Ethernet communication module is available for the 700 to 1500 terminals if another Ethernet port is required. The module has its own unique IP address. This port has an RJ45, 10/100Base-T connector for network communication and supports MDI/MDI-X connections. The parameters are downloaded with the application.
FAQ for 2711P-B7C4A8
Question: What is the display size of the 2711P-B7C4A8?
Answer: The display size of the 2711P-B7C4A8 is 6.5 inches.
Question: What is the display type of the 2711P-B7C4A8?
Answer: The 2711P-B7C4A8 has a color type display.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-B7C4A8?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711P-B7C4A8?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers a variety of repair services for the 2711P-B7C4A8.
Repair Services for 2711P-B7C4A8
||$2173||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-B7C4A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-B7C4A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.