The Allen-Bradley 2711P-B7C4D8 is a PanelView Plus 6 Terminal that has a graphical interface that provides users with easy machine control and operation. It has configuration flexibility thanks to its separate display module, logic module, and communication modules. The 2711P-B7C4D8 comes preloaded with FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software, which runs by default on startup and which can be reconfigured for desktop access. Its Human Machine Interface (HMI) applications can be developed using the FactoryTalk View Studio and the ViewPoint software.
The 2711P-B7C4D8 terminal has a 6.5-inch active-matrix display that can support an analog touchscreen and a stainless-steel keypad input. The resolution is 640 x 480 pixels with 18-bit color graphics. It has 512 MB of RAM and 512 MB of nonvolatile memory. The 2711P-B7C4D8 measures 7.58 x 11.40 x 2.18 in. and weighs 4.1 lbs. and it requires an input voltage of 18 - 32V DC (24V DC nominal) with 70 W maximum power consumption. It uses Ethernet and RS-232 serial ports for standard communication and it has optional DH-485, DH+, and ControlNet module for additional communication. It also contains 2 USB ports for connecting various external devices like flash drives to the 2711P-B7C4D8. The most common Series are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include 6.00-8.10. EtherNet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is an open industrial network that supports real-time I/O messaging, as well as message exchange. The Ethernet port connects to a controller on an EtherNet/IP network by using both the network and standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and printing as well. The EtherNet/IP screen displays and allows the user to modify some of the EtherNet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal.
The 2711P-B7C4D8 terminal runs on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system which provides it with a VNC client-server, ActiveX controls, and third-party device support among other features. It also supports an SD card for data backup and a real-time clock for timestamping data. The 2711P-B7C4D8 has major improvements over previous PanelView terminals in terms of speed, system memory, transition rate, storage space, and backlight illumination.
Repair Services for 2711P-B7C4D8
||$1935.30||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or surplus unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-B7C4D8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-B7C4D8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-B7C4D8
User Input Method
"This Paneliew Plus 6 has Touchscreen and Keypad Input, which gives the machine operator two ways to enter data." -DO Supply Tech