The current Allen Bradley Panelview 6 Plus 2711P-K4M20D8 is an HMI that allows the user to interact with their machine. This operator interface has a 3.5 in. Monochrome Display. This Panelview Plus 6 allows the user to connect using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and an Ethernet and RS-232 communication port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable(s). The user is able to control the operator interface by utilizing the Keypad to input information and data. This unit is powered using 18-30 VDC power. This unit has the following internal memory: 256 MB RAM. If applicable this unit has an internal backlight replacement part number of Non-replaceable. The approximate shipping weight and dimensions are 5 lbs. and 14 x 11 x 8 in. The most common Series are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include 7.00-8.10. EtherNet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is an open industrial network that supports real time I/O messaging, as well as message exchange. The Ethernet port connects to a controller on an EtherNet/IP network by using both the network and standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and printing as well. The EtherNet/IP screen displays and allows the user to modify some of the EtherNet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal. The 2711P-RN20 Ethernet communication module is available for the 700 to 1500 terminals if another Ethernet port is required. The module has its own unique IP address. This port has an RJ45, 10/100Base-T connector for network communication and supports MDI/MDI-X connections. The parameters are downloaded with the application.
The Panelview Plus 6 Graphic Terminals allows users to monitor, manage, and display application status information. The Panelview Plus 6 line has various model terminals: 400, 600, 700, 1000, 1250, and 1500. These terminals offer the open-platform flexibility of the Windows CE operating system and the compatibility of the FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition software. The FactoryTalk View software allows users to program their PanelView Plus 6 graphic terminals. They are available from 4 to 15 in. standard display sizes. The PanelView Plus 6 terminals use modular components that allow for flexible configuration, installation, and upgrades. Factory-assembled terminals have both a display module and a logic module. They are available as one catalog number or as separate components for field installation. The Panelview Plus family gives a wide range of rugged terminals that provide features like premier integration with an Integrated Architecture platform. The Panelview Plus terminals offer 4-inch to 15-inch displays with touchscreen, keypad, or both for input. These terminals also have common development software and real-time monitoring of terminal displays through a web browser. The Panelview Plus 6 provides significant improvements over the Panelview Plus 400 graphic terminals. The processor speed increased from 350 MHz to 1 GHz. The screen transition rate approximately 70% faster. The system memory increased from 64MB RAM to 256MB RAM and flash storage space increased from 64MB to 512MB. The illumination of backlight displays has increased. Also, there is greater connectivity to a variety of external hardware such as printers, mice, and keyboards. The Panelview Plus 6 supports ActiveX Controls and integrates with third-party software such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. Optional communication modules can be ordered for additional network communication.
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Exchange Credit Program + Free Shipping
With the purchase of most automation parts for replacement, DO Supply Inc. provides an exchange credit
program for your defective item. This process will allow your machine to be back into production quickly at
the lowest price possible.
Lowers your support costs
Provides on-going availability of automation replacement parts
Go Green and help recycle defective items
Other Revisions: 2711-K4M20D8