The Allen-Bradley 2711P-T10C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal is a Human-Module Interface (HMI) with an interactive graphics display that makes controlling a machine easy. The 2711P-T10C4A8 provides users with flexible configuration through the separate logic module and display module, and the communication modules. It arrives preloaded and activated with FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and FactoryTalk ViewPoint software. Various HMI applications can also be developed with the FactoryTalk View Studio software.
The 2711P-T10C4A8 Terminal has a 10.4-inch TFT display with resistive touchscreen input. The native resolution is 640 x 480 pixels with 18-bit color graphics. It has 512 MB of RAM and 512 MB of nonvolatile memory for data storage. The 2711P-T10C4A8 weighs 8 pounds and measures 16 x 14 x 8 inches. It requires an input voltage of 100 to 240 Volts AC at 50 to 60 Hertz with a 160 VA maximum power consumption. For communication, it has Ethernet and RS-232 serial ports with optional DH-485, DH+, and ControlNet module ports. The 2711P-T10C4A8 also has 2 USB ports for connecting external devices such as keyboards and flash drives. This 2711P-T10C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 allows the user to connect using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and an Ethernet and RS-232 communication port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable(s). The user is able to control the 2711P-T10C4A8 operator interface by utilizing the touchscreen to input information and data.
The 2711P-T10C4A8 runs on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system providing common user functionalities such as a VNC client server, an FTP server, ActiveX controls, a built-in pdf viewer, and third-party device support. For data backup and logging, it also supports an SD card. The 2711P-T10C4A8 includes a real-time clock for timestamping critical data. The clock is battery-backed, and it has a minimum battery life of 4 years. It has major improvements over its predecessors in the areas of speed, transition rate, system memory, storage space, and backlight illumination. The most common Series are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include 6.00 to 8.10.
FAQ for 2711P-T10C4A8
Question: What type of module is the 2711P-T10C4A8?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4A8 is a PanelView Plus 6 - 1000 terminal with a touch screen input.
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T10C4A8 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Where can I send the 2711P-T10C4A8 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711P-T10C4A8.
Question: What are this module’s communication options?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4A8 uses Ethernet for communication, as well as an RS-232 port.
Question: What are the most common firmware used with this module?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4A8 is commonly used with firmware revisions 6.00 through 8.10
Question: What type of memory does this unit have?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4A8 has a memory capacity of 512 MB, RAM.
Repair Services for 2711P-T10C4A8
||$1980||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T10C4A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T10C4A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T10C4A8
User Input Method
"This PV Plus 6 has Touchscreen Input, but has no keypad input." -DO Supply Tech