The Allen-Bradley 2711P-T10C4A9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal has extended features and file viewers. It can display application status information graphically, allowing operators to control and monitor other machines. The 2711P-T10C4A9 has a flexible configuration process with a separate display module and logic module and an optional communication module. It uses the FactoryTalk Machine Edition software and the FactoryTalk ViewPoint software for programming. The users can control the operator interface by utilizing the touchscreen to input information and data. The 2711P-T10C4A9 has a 10.4-inch color display with a resistive touchscreen for its input option. The touchscreen resolution is 640 x 480 with 18-bit color graphics. It has 512 MB of RAM and 512 MB of nonvolatile memory for user storage. It weighs 8 pounds and has dimensions of 16 x 14 x 8 inches. Its input voltage is 100 to 240 Volts AC at 50 to 60 Hertz with 160 VA of maximum power consumption. For communication, it has an Ethernet port, an RS-232 port, and 2 USB ports. The 2711P-T10C4A9 can also support optional DH-485, DH+, ControlNet, and Ethernet modules. It comes with a battery-backed real-time clock and it supports an SD card for external storage.
The 2711P-T10C4A9 terminal runs the Windows CE 6.0 operating system which provides basic functionalities such as an FTP Server, a VNC client server, a PDF reader, ActiveX controls, and support for third-party devices. The 2711P-T10C4A9 also comes with extended features and the Microsoft Office file viewers such as the web browser, remote desktop connection, media player, and the WordPad text editor. The 2711P-T10C4A9 has significant improvements over previous PanelView terminals in terms of its processor speed, memory, illumination, and connectivity. The Ethernet port connects to a controller on an EtherNet/IP network by using both the network and the standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and handle printing as well. The EtherNet/IP screen allows the users to modify some of the EtherNet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal. The 2711P-RN20 Ethernet communication module is available for the 700 to 1500 terminals if another Ethernet port is required. The module has its own unique IP address. This port has an RJ45, 10/100Base-T connector for network communication and it supports MDI/MDI-X connections.
FAQ for 2711P-T10C4A9
Question: What is the display size on the 2711P-T10C4A9?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4A9 has a display size of 10.4 inches.
Question: What type of display does the 2711P-T10C4A9 have?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4A9 has a color display.
Question: Does the 2711P-T10C4A9 have an RS-232 communication port?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T10C4A9 does have an RS-232 communication port.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-T10C4A9 Allen Bradley PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Submit quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711P-T10C4A9 Allen Bradley PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711P-T10C4A9. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Repair Services for 2711P-T10C4A9
||$3051||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T10C4A9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T10C4A9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.