The 2711P-T10C4D8 is an Allen-Bradley PanelView 6 Plus 1000 Series terminal. The 2711P-T10C4D8 is an operator interface that allows users to monitor, manage, and display application status information. The 2711P-T10C4D8 uses modular components that allow for flexible configuration, installation, and upgrades. This factory-assembled terminal has both a display module and a logic module. As indicated by the "T" in the part number of this unit, it has a touchscreen input. It has a 10.4-inch color TFT display (indicated by the "C" in part number). The resolution of the display is 640 x 480 pixels with an 18-bit color graphics. The display has a brightness of 300 cd/m2 (Nits). The Panelview Plus family is a wide range of rugged terminals that provide features like premier integration with an Integrated Architecture platform. Optional communication modules are available for additional network communication. The 2711P-T10C4D8 terminal has Ethernet, RS-232, and 2 USB host ports for communication. These allow the user to connect the terminal to other machines using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and with a 2711-NC13 communication cable.
The 2711P-T10C4D8 is powered using 18 to 30 Volts DC and 100 to 240 Volts AC at 50 to 60 Hertz. The power consumption (DC) is 15 Watts maximum (0.6 A at 24 Volts DC) and 9 Watts typical (0.375 A at 24 Volts DC). For the AC voltage, the power consumption is 35 VA maximum and 20 VA typical. The 2711P-T10C4D8 processor's speed has been increased from 350 MHz to 1 GHz and the screen transition rate is approximately 70% faster than in previous models. The 2711P-T10C4D8 has an internal memory of 256 MB RAM and 512 MB nonvolatile(ROM). The illumination of the 2711P-T10C4D8’s backlight display has also been enhanced. The approximate shipping weight is 8 pounds and the dimensions are 16 x 14 x 8 inches. This device works on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system, but it does not support the extended features and file viewers. However, the 2711P-T10C4D8 can connect to a variety of external hardware such as printers, mice, and keyboards.
Repair Services for 2711P-T10C4D8
||$1264.27||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T10C4D8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T10C4D8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T10C4D8
User Input Method
"This Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 6 has Touch Input, which allows the user to input data via the touchscreen only. " -DO Supply Tech