The 2711P-T10C4D9 is a PanelView Plus 6 operator interface manufactured by Allen-Bradley, a division of Rockwell Automation. The operator interface runs a human-machine interface (HMI) at machine level applications in an industrial environment. The device is used to display operator functions and it displays the information graphically. The 2711P-T10C4D9 features a monitor size of 10 inches and a TFT display. It comes with a colored TFT display with touchscreen input. Users can interface with machines through the color active-matrix LCD touchscreen, which has a 10.4-inch display size and display dimensions of 211 x 158 millimeters (8.3 x 6.2 inches). The touchscreen has a resolution of 640 x 480 and a luminous intensity of 300 candelas per square meter (cd/m2) (Nits). The 2711P-T10C4D9 has an analog resistive screen with a 1 million-press actuation rate at 10 to 110 G operational force. The 2711P-T10C4D9 supports standard communication with the EtherNet and the RS-232 port. The 2711P-T10C4D9 uses DC input power and comes with the Windows CE 6.0 with extended features. It comes with an AC voltage rating of 85 to 264 Volts AC. It has a rating of 65 VA maxing out 160 VA. The 2711P-T10C4D9 has a battery-backed clock with a replaceable battery.
The 2711P-T10C4D9 features various network media accessories including an RJ45 patch cord, unshielded twisted pair, and the Teal TPE cable. The 2711P-T10C4D9 supports a common development software for ensuring multilingual support and for integrating the system with the Rockwell Automation controllers including the preferred Allen-Bradley Logix Controllers. The 2711P-T10C4D9 runs on the Windows CE operating systems and it is configured to run in an open and in a closed environment. The 2711P-T10C4D9 supports the FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software which is preloaded on each terminal and it does not require activation. It also supports an RS-232 serial port for communication and an EtherNet port. The design of the PanelView modules features 3 modular components. These are the display module, the logic module, and the optional communication module. The components ensure flexible configuration, installation, and upgrading processes. The 2711P-T10C4D9 weighs 2.6 kilograms (5.7 pounds), it measures 248 x 329 x 55 millimeters (9.77 x 12.97 x 2.18 inches), and it is built with a NEMA Type 12 or 13 enclosure.
FAQ for 2711P-T10C4D9
Question: What are the specifications of the 2711P-T10C4D9 PanelView Plus 6?
Answer: This Panelview Plus 6 is a touchscreen model that is powered using a 24 Volt DC power and uses Ethernet for communication. Further specifications can be found in the Technical Specifications section on this page.
Question: How is the 2711P-T10C4D9 terminal installed?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 is installed using the mounting hardware the will fasten the unit to the enclosure.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-T10C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711P-T10C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711P-T10C4D9. For more information or to request a repair quote, click here to find out more.
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T10C4D9 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4D9 has a touchscreen input.
Repair Services for 2711P-T10C4D9
||$2362||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T10C4D9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T10C4D9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T10C4D9
User Input Method
"This AB PV Plus 6 has Touchscreen Input, which the user can use to input commands via touch." -DO Supply Tech