The Allen-Bradley 2711P-T12C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 touchscreen is an operator interface with a unique human-machine interface (HMI) touchscreen. This PanelView Plus 6 terminal consists of a display module known as the 2711P-RDT12C and a logic module known as the 2711P-RDT12C which combine to make the complete terminal. It uses an RS-232 communication port as well as USB ports for connection to other devices and for easy programming by a PC. It is also equipped with EtherNet 10 to 100 Mbps communication capability for enhanced network advantages. It comes pre-loaded with the Windows CE 6.0 operating system, the Factory Talk View ME application software version 6.0 or later, and the Factory Talk View Point software, version 1.2 or later. The 2711P-T12C4A8 has an input rating of 100 to 240 Volts AC for its input voltage at 50 to 60 Hertz and an apparent power rating of 65 VA, which peaks at 160 VA.
The 2711P-T12C4A8 weighs approximately 3.2 kilograms (7.0 pounds) and it measures 11.12 x 14.30 x 2.18 inches. It has an analog resistive touchscreen with a 1-million-press actuation rate of 10 to 110 G. Users can input data through its 12.1-inch active-matrix TFT touchscreen display with 9.7 x 7.2-inch display dimensions and a resolution of 800 x 600, and 18-bit color graphics. It has a luminance rating of 300 cd/m2 (Nits). The 2711P-T12C4A8 terminal has a non-replaceable backlight with a 50,000-hour standby time and a battery-backed real-time clock with 4 years of battery life. The 2711P-T12C4A8 has an internal memory of 512 MB with approximately 79 MB of free user memory, and 512 MB of volatile memory for application processing. When it is operational, the 2711P-T12C4A8 has a thermal dissipation of 240 BTU/hour and a shock rating of 30 G coupled with a vibration of 2 G at 10 to 500 Hertz. It can operate at an altitude of 2000 meters (6561 feet) without derating and at a temperature range of 0 to 55 degrees Celsius (32 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit) with a relative humidity of between 5 and 95%, non-condensing.
FAQ for 2711P-T12C4A8
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4A8 has a color touchscreen input.
Question: What are this module’s communication options?
Answer: This unit uses both Ethernet and an RS-232 port for communication across a network.
Question: What type of software does this module require?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4A8 uses FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software.
Question: What type of memory does this unit have?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4A8 has a memory capacity of 512 MB RAM.
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T12C4A8 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Where can I send the 2711P-T12C4A8 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711P-T12C4A8.
Repair Services for 2711P-T12C4A8
||$1884||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email email@example.com. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T12C4A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T12C4A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
|Revision Part #
||Also Known as
||2711P-T12C4A8/A, Series A, Rev A
||2711P-T12C4A8/B, Series B, Rev B
||2711P-T12C4A8/C, Series C, Rev C
||2711P-T12C4A8/D, Series D, Rev D
||2711P-T12C4A8/X, Series X, Rev X