The Allen-Bradley 2711P-T12C4D8 PanelView Plus 6 terminal is an HMI (Human-Machine Interface) that allows the users to interact with their machines in addition to monitoring, managing, and displaying application status information. This unit consists of a logic module (2711P-RP8D) and a display module (2711P-RDT12C). This 2711P-T12C4D8 operator interface has a 12.1-inch color display. Its communication capabilities include the FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software and an Ethernet and RS-232 communication port with an Allen-Bradley 2711-NC13 communication cable. The 2711P-T12C4D8 has the ability to control the operator interface by utilizing the touchscreen to input information and data. This unit is powered by using 18 to 32 Volts of DC power. This unit has a 512 MB internal RAM capacity.
The approximate shipping weight and dimensions of the 2711P-T12C4D8 are 10 pounds and 20 x 14 x 8 inches. The most common series for this module include Series A and Series B, while the most common firmware includes versions 6.00 through 8.10. The Ethernet/IP (Ethernet Industrial Protocol) is an open industrial network that supports real-time I/O messaging, as well as message exchange. The Ethernet port connects to a controller on an Ethernet/IP network by using both the network and standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and with printing as well. The Ethernet/IP screen displays data and allows the users to modify some of the Ethernet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal. The 2711P-T12C4D8 Ethernet communication module is available for the 700 to 1500 terminals if another Ethernet port is required. The module has its own unique IP address. This port has an RJ45, 10/100Base-T connector for network communication and it supports MDI/MDI-X connections. The parameters are downloaded with the application.
FAQ for 2711P-T12C4D8
Question: What is the Terminal Block replacement part number for the 2711P-T12C4D8?
Answer: The Terminal Block replacement part number for this part is 2711P-RTBDC2.
Question: How much free user memory does the 2711P-T12C4D8 have?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4D8 has 512 MB of Nonvolatile memory, 79 MB of which is free user memory.
Question: What is the product number for this module's cable?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4D8 can be used with the 2711-NC13 cable.
Question: Does the 2711P-T12C4D8 have a replaceable backlight?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4D8 backlight can be replaced- the replacement part corresponds to the number 2711P-RL12C2.
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-RL12C2 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Where can I send the 2711P-RL12C2 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711P-RL12C2.
Repair Services for 2711P-T12C4D8
||$2690||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T12C4D8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T12C4D8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T12C4D8
User Input Method
"This Panelview Plus has Touchscreen Input, which allows the user to input data via the touchscreen only. " -DO Supply Tech