The Allen-Bradley 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal is an operator interface under the Allen-Bradley 1250 series of PanelView Plus 6 terminal series. The 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal is a flat-panel touchscreen interface terminal that comes with extended features that let the users control, monitor, and visualize information on application status graphically. The resistive 8-wire analog touchscreen of the terminal offers a 1-million press actuation rating with 10 to 110 G of operating force. This highly recommended graphic terminal features a 12.1-inch enhanced color display with an active-matrix TFT LCD and a backlight with 50,000 hours of life. The terminal has 800 x 600 pixels of maximum resolution with 18-bit color graphics and it has 300 cd/m2 Nits (2) of luminance. The display area measures 9.7 x 7.2 inches. The estimated shipping weight of the 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal is 7.0 pounds, while the panel cut-out dimensions are 10.11 inches in height and 13.29 inches in width. Moreover, the 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal provides 12 MB of non-volatile flash memory and 512 MB of RAM. The terminal is available with communication ports such as Ethernet and RS-232 ports. Users can transfer data and applications to a personal computer via the USB communication port and the RS-232 port of the terminal. The terminal supports the FactoryTalk View ME Station 6.0 software and it runs on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system.
The input DC voltage range of the 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal is 18 to 32 Volts DC and 24 Volts DC nominal. On the other hand, the terminal supplies an input AC voltage of 85 to 264 Volts AC at 47 to 63 Hertz. The power consumption capacity is 70 W maximum and 2.9 Amps at 24 Volts DC. The AC power consumption capacity is rated at 160 Volts AC. The external power supply of the DC-powered terminals in the 700 to 1500 series is given at 264 Volts AC at 120 VA maximum. In addition, the 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal has a 32 to 131 degrees Fahrenheit operating temperature range at 5 to 95% relative humidity without condensation. Also, it operates at a vibration of 2 G at 7 to 500 Hertz and it is fabricated for operating optimally at 2000 meters or 6561 feet of maximum altitude without any power loss. Moreover, the operational shock rating is 15 G while the non-operating shock rating is 30 G. The 2711P-T12C4D9 terminal is protected by a NEMA Type 12 /13 enclosure designed. The thermal dissipation in an operating state is 240 BTU/hour.
FAQ for 2711P-T12C4D9
Question: What model of PanelView Plus 6 Terminals is the 2711P-T12C4D9?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4D9 is a PanelView Plus 6, 1250 Model Terminal.
Question: How much nonvolatile memory is available in the 2711P-T12C4D9?
Answer: The 2711P-T12C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal has 512 megabytes of nonvolatile memory and about 79 megabytes of free user memory.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-T12C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0929 for our best price.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711P-T12C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Yes, DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711P-T12C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal. For more information or to submit a repair quote request, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711P-T12C4D9
||$1490||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T12C4D9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T12C4D9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T12C4D9
User Input Method
"This Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 6 has Touchscreen Only, which the user can use to input commands via touch." -DO Supply Tech