The 2711P-T15C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 by Allen-Bradley offers users a convenient interface with machines via its unique HMI touchscreen. Users can enter data through it 15-inch color LCD with a display dimension of 304 x 228 millimeters (12.0 by 9.0 inches) and a resolution of 1024 by 768. The touchscreen has an actuation rating of 1 million presses, and a can sustain a screen shock between 10 and 110G. It has a functional ambient temperature between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit) and a storage and shipping temperature range between -25 and 70 degrees Celsius (-13 and 158 degrees Fahrenheit) at a relative humidity between 5 and 95% without condensing.
The 2711P-T15C4A8 is built to operate at an altitude of 2000 meters (6561 feet) without de-rating and it has a thermal dissipation of 240 BTU/hour in a NEMA Type 12 or 13 enclosure. The 2711P-T15C4A8 has an input voltage rating between 100 and 240 Volts AC at 50 to 60 Hertz and an apparent power rating of 65VA which peaks at 160VA. It comes with 512 MB internal memory for data and application storage, and RAM of 512 MB for application processes. The 2711P-T15C4A8 uses the RS-232 and USB serial ports for connection to a PC and other peripheral devices via the Factory Talk View ME software version 6.0 or later and the Factory Talk View Point software version 1.2 or later.
FAQ for 2711P-T15C4A8
Question: Which model is the 2711P-T15C4A8 terminal?
Answer: The 2711P-T15C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 is a 1500 model terminal with touch screen input.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-T15C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 - 1500 Model Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price on a 2711P-T15C4A8.
Question: Does DO Supply offer repair services for the 2711P-T15C4A8 terminal?
Answer: DO Supply offers repair services for a variety of Allen-Bradley products, such as the 2711P-T15C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal. For more information or to request a repair quote, click here.
Repair Services for 2711P-T15C4A8
||$5077||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T15C4A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T15C4A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.