The 2711P-T15C4D9 Panelview 1500 by Allen-Bradley is a DC color LCD touchscreen in the Panelview Plus 6 series which offers an easy interface. Users can interface with the machine through the 15-inch active matrix display with dimensions of 304 x 228 millimeters (12.0 x 9.0 inches) and a resolution of 1024 x 768 18-bit color pixel graphics. The touchscreen is an analog resistive LCD with a one-million press actuation rate and an operational force of up to 110G. It has a backlight with a 50,000-hour standby time and a battery-backed real-time clock with a field replaceable battery that has 4 years of battery life. The 2711P-T15C4D9 communicates with other devices through the RS-232 communication port and it can also be programmed by a PC through the same port with a 2711-NC13 communication cable.
The 2711P-T15C4D9 has an inbuilt internal storage memory of 512 MB for data storage, and a volatile non-expandable memory of 512 MB for application processes. The 2711P-T15C4D9 has an input voltage rating of 18 to 32 Volts DC with 24 Volts DC nominal and a power rating of 39 Watts at 1.6 Amps (24 Volts DC). It has an operational temperature range between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit) and a 5 to 95% non-condensing relative humidity. It has an operational shock rating of up to 30G with a maximum vibration of 2G at 10 to 500 Hertz. It is built to sustain optimum function at an altitude of 2000 meters (6561 feet). The 2711P-T15C4D9 weighs approximately 4.2 kilograms (9.3 pounds) and has shipping dimensions of 330 x 416 x 65 millimeters (12.97 x 16.37 x 2.55 inches).
FAQ for 2711P-T15C4D9
Question: Is the internal backlight of 2711P-T15C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Model 1500 Terminal replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the internal backlight of the 2711P-T15C4D9 terminal is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711P-RL15C.
Question: What are the communication ports for 2711P-T15C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Model 1500 Terminal?
Answer: The communication ports on the 2711P-T15C4D9 terminal are Ethernet and RS-232.
Question: Where can I find repair services for the 2711P-T15C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Model 1500 Terminal?
Answer: DO Supply offers repair services for the 2711P-T15C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Model 1500 Terminal. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here.
Question: What is the price of the 2711P-T15C4D9 PanelView Plus 6 Model 1500 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer: The 2711P-T15C4D9 has a touchscreen input with a color display.
Question: What type of software does this module require?
Answer: This module uses FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software.
Repair Services for 2711P-T15C4D9
||$4227||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T15C4D9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T15C4D9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.