The 2711P-T6C20A8 Panel View Plus 600 by Allen-Bradley is an AC-powered color LCD touchscreen module in the PanelView Plus 6 series. It has extended features that allow users to interface with a machine through its unique 5.5-inch color active-matrix analog resistive LCD. It has a display dimension of 112 x 84 millimeters (4.4 x 3.3 inches) with a resolution of 320 x 240 and 18-bit color graphics. It has a non-replaceable LED backlight with a standby time of 25,000 hours at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit) and a battery-supported real-time clock with an accuracy of ±2 minutes per month and a field replaceable battery with a 4-year lifespan at 25 degrees Celsius (77 degrees Fahrenheit). The 2711P-T6C20A8 has a factory-installed volatile memory of 256 MB and an internal storage memory of 512MB for data storage.
The 2711P-T6C20A8 supports a 1784-SDx (Digital SD card) external storage capability via a USB 2.0 host port. Users can connect to an external device through the RS-232 and USB communication ports, and it uses the 10 to 100 MB Ethernet port for enhanced network capability. Its operating system is the Windows CE 6.0 operating system and it also comes with a pre-loaded Factory Talk View ME station software 6.0. The 2711P-T6C20A8 has an input voltage range between 100 and 240 Volts AC and an apparent power rating of 20VA which peaks at 35VA. The module weighs 594 grams (1.31 pounds) and measures 123 x 156 millimeters (4.86 x 6.15 inches). It has an operational temperature between 0 and 55 degrees Celsius (32 and 131 degrees Fahrenheit) around 5 to 95% non-condensing relative humidity.
FAQ for 2711P-T6C20A8
Question: Is the internal backlight replaceable on this module?
Answer: No, the internal backlight of the 2711P-T6C20A8 cannot be replaced.
Question: What are the communication options for the 2711P-T6C20A8?
Answer: The 2711P-T6C20A8 uses RS-232 and Ethernet communication ports.
Question: What are the most common firmware used with this module?
Answer: The 2711P-T6C20A8 can be used with firmware revisions 7.00 through 8.10.
Question: What type of software does this module require?
Answer: The 2711P-T6C20A8 uses FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software.
Question: What type of input does this module have?
Answer The 2711P-T6C20A8 has a color touchscreen input/display.
Question: Can this module be purchased with a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T6C20A8 comes with a free one-year warranty from DO Supply, Inc.
Question: Where can I send the 2711P-T6C20A8 to be repaired?
Answer: DO Supply, Inc. offers a variety of repair services for the 2711P-T6C20A8.
Repair Services for 2711P-T6C20A8
||$1249||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T6C20A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T6C20A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T6C20A8
User Input Method
"This Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 6 has Touchscreen Input, but has no keypad input." -DO Supply Tech