2711P-T6C20D8 is a PanelView Plus 6 - 600 Terminal by Allen-Bradley.
2711P-T10C4D8 is an operator interface that allows users to monitor, manage, and display application status information. This terminal has modular components that allow for flexible configuration, installation, and upgrades.
As a part of the 600 Series of the PanelView Plus 6 terminals, the 2711P-T10C4D8 offers the open-platform flexibility of the Windows CE operating system and compatibility with the FactoryTalk View Studio Machine Edition software. The 2711P-T6C20D8 also has development software and real-time monitoring of terminal displays through a web browser. This is a common feature of all the PanelView Plus terminals.
The 2711P-T10C4D8 processor's speed increased from 350 MHz to 1 GHz and the screen transition rate is approximately 70% faster. The system memory increased from 64MB RAM to 256MB RAM and flash storage space increased from 64MB to 512MB. The illumination of backlight displays has also increased. Additionally, 2711P-T10C4D8 provides greater connectivity to a variety of external hardware such as printers, mice, and keyboards. The Panelview Plus 6 2711P-T6C20D8 supports ActiveX Controls and integrates with third-party software such as Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Optional communication modules can be ordered for additional network communication.
Question: What is the price of the 2711P-T6C20D8?
Answer: We offer a great low price on the 2711P-T6C20D8, give us a call or submit a quote for our current pricing.
Question: What are the dimensions and specifications of this Allen Bradley Panelview Plus 6 terminal?
Answer: The approximate dimensions of the 2711P-T6C20D8 are 6.0 x 7.28 x 2.68 in. More information regarding the dimensions and specifications and cut out size can be found in the user manual, pdf, and datasheet for this product.
Question: What is the internal backlight replacement part number for the 2711P-T10C4D8?
Answer: The 2711P-T10C4D8 has an internal backlight that is non-replaceable.
Question: What is the enclosure type for the 2711P-T6C20D8?
Answer: 2711P-T6C20D8 has enclosure ratings of NEMA/UL Type 12.13 4X (indoor only), and IEC IP66.
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Exchange Credit Program + Free Shipping
With the purchase of most automation parts for replacement, DO Supply Inc. provides an exchange credit
program for your defective item. This process will allow your machine to be back into production quickly at
the lowest price possible.
Lowers your support costs
Provides on-going availability of automation replacement parts
Go Green and help recycle defective items
Other Revisions: 2711-T6C20D8