The 2711P-T6M20D8 is an Allen-Bradley Panelview 6 Plus 600 terminal. As indicated by the "T" in the part number, it has a touchscreen input. It has a 5.7-inch Monochrome Display (hence the "M" in part name). The resolution of the display is 320 x 240 pixels with 16-levels of grayscale graphics. The display has a brightness 440 cd/m2 (Nits).
For communication, the 2711P-T6M20D8 has Ethernet (10/100 Mbps, Auto-MDI/MDI-X), RS-232, and 2 USB ports (1 USB host, 1 USB device port). This 2711P-T6M20D8 terminal allows the user to connect using FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software through the Ethernet and RS-232 communication port with 2711-NC13 communication cables. The 2711P-T6M20D8 runs on 18-30V DC and 100-240V AC at 50-60 Hz. The power consumption is 15 W max (0.6 A at 24V DC), 9 W typical (0.375 A at 24V DC) for the DC power and it is 35VA max, 20VA typical for the AC power.
It has an internal memory of 256 MB RAM and 512 MB nonvolatile (ROM). The approximate shipping weight is 6 lbs. and the dimensions are 14 x 11 x 8 in. This device works on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system but does not support extended features and file viewers. The internal backlight of 2711P-T6M20D8 is not replaceable. The most common Series for this terminal are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware is 7.00-8.10.
FAQ for 2711P-T6M20D8
Question: Is the internal backlight replaceable?
Answer: No, the internal backlight of 2711P-T6M20D8 is not replaceable.
Question: What communcation ports does 2711P-T6M20D8 have?
Answer: 2711P-T6M20D8 has Ethernet and RS-232 ports as well as 2 USB ports.
Question: What is the price of 2711P-T6M20D8?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711P-T6M20D8
||$643||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T6M20D8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T6M20D8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.