The 2711P-T7C4A8 is an Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 Model 700 Terminal. As indicated by the "T" in the part number, it has a touchscreen input. The operators can input information into the 2711P-T7C4A8 through this touchscreen. It has a 6.5-inch of color active-matrix TFT display (hence the "C" in the part name). The display resolution is 640 x 480 pixels with 18-bit color graphics and the brightness is 300 cd/m2 (Nits). For communication, the 2711P-T7C4A8 has an Ethernet port (10/100 Mbps, Auto-MDI/MDI-X), an RS-232 port, and 2 USB host ports. The 2711P-T7C4A8 terminal allows the users to connect the terminal to other machines by using the FactoryTalk View Machine Edition software with the Ethernet and RS-232 communication ports and with the Allen-Bradley 2711-NC13 communication cables.
The 2711P-T7C4A8 is powered using 18 to 30 Volts DC and 100 to 240 Volts AC at 50 to 60 Hertz. The DC power consumption is 15 Watts maximum (0.6 Amps at 24 Volts DC), 9 Watts typical (0.375 Amps at 24 Volts DC) and the AC power consumption is 35VA maximum, and 20 VA typical. It has an internal memory of 512 MB RAM and 512 MB nonvolatile ROM. The approximate shipping weight is 8 pounds and the dimensions are 14 x 11 x 8 inches. This device works on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system, but it does not support the extended features and file viewers. The internal backlight of the 2711P-T7C4A8 terminal is replaceable and the replacement part number is 2711P-RL7C2. The most common series for the 2711P-T7C4A8 are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware include versions 6.00 to 8.10.
FAQ for 2711P-T7C4A8
Question: Is the internal backlight of 2711P-T7C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Model 700 Terminal replaceable?
Answer: Yes, the internal backlight of the 2711P-T7C4A8 terminal is replaceable. The replacement part number is 2711P-RL7C2.
Question: What are the communication ports on the 2711P-T7C4A8 terminal?
Answer: The communication ports on the 2711P-T7C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Model 700 Terminal are RS-232 and Ethernet.
Question: What is the price of 2711P-T7C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Model 700 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292.
Question: Where can I find repair services for the 2711P-T7C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Model 700 Terminal?
Answer: DO Supply offers repair services for the 2711P-T7C4A8 PanelView Plus 6 Model 700 Terminal. For more information or to request a repair quote, please click here to find out more.
Repair Services for 2711P-T7C4A8
||$1715.47||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T7C4A8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T7C4A8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.
Reviews for 2711P-T7C4A8
User Input Method
"This Paneliew Plus 6 has Touchscreen Input, but has no keypad input." -DO Supply Tech