The 2711P-T7C4D8 is a PanelView Plus 6-700 Model Terminal by Allen-Bradley. This module is an operator interface that allows users to monitor, manage, and display application status information. This terminal has modular components that allow for flexible configuration, installation, and upgrades. The 2711P-T7C4D8 also has software and real-time monitoring of terminal displays through a web browser. This is a common feature of all the PanelView Plus terminals. The 2711P-T7C4D8 has an Ethernet port that can connect to a controller on an Ethernet/IP network by using both the network and standard Ethernet connections. This port can work with application transfers and printing as well. The Ethernet/IP screen displays and allows the users to modify some of the Ethernet/IP communication settings for a PanelView terminal.
The 2711P-RN20 Ethernet communication module is available for this 2711P-T7C4D8 PanelView Plus 6 to 700 Model terminal if another Ethernet port is required. The module has its own unique IP address; this port has an RJ45, 10/100Base-T connector for network communication and supports MDI/MDI-X connections. The parameters are downloaded with the application. The 2711P-T7C4D8 processor's speed increased from 350 MHz to 1 GHz and the screen transition rate is approximately 70% faster. The system memory increased from 64MB of RAM to 256MB of RAM and flash storage space increased from 64MB to 512MB. The illumination of backlight displays has also increased. Additionally, the 2711P-T7C4D8 provides greater connectivity to a variety of external hardware such as printers, mice, and keyboards. The Panelview Plus 6 2711P-T7C4D8 supports ActiveX Controls and it integrates with third-party software such as Microsoft Internet Explorer. Optional communication modules can be ordered for additional network communication.
FAQ for 2711P-T7C4D8
Question: Does the 2711P-T7C4D8 have an option for a warranty?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T7C4D8 can be ordered with a free 1-year DO Supply warranty.
Question: What are the power ratings for the 2711P-T7C4D8?
Answer: The 2711P-T7C4D8 requires an isolated power supply with an input voltage of 24 Volts DC (18 to 32 Volts DC) and a power consumption of 70 Watts maximum. Because the 2711P-T7C4D8 has an isolated DC power supply, it can be powered by the same source as other equipment (DC power bus).
Question: What display and logic modules are included with the 2711P-T7C4D8?
Answer: The 2711P-T7C4D8 complete terminal includes a 7-inch color display module (2711P-RDT7C) and a 24 Volt DC powered logic module (2711P-RP8D).
Question: What is the 2711P-T7C4D8's memory capacity?
Answer: The 2711P-T7C4D8's memory capacity is 512 MB of RAM.
Question: Does the 2711P-T7C4D8 support ActiveX controls?
Answer: Yes, the 2711P-T7C4D8 supports ActiveX controls.
Question: What is the price of a 2711P-T7C4D8 PanelView Plus 6 Terminal?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Repair Services for 2711P-T7C4D8
||$1791||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T7C4D8
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T7C4D8 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.