The 2711P-T7C4D9 HMI terminal is a part of the Allen-Bradley PanelView Plus 6 700 Terminal Series with a color active-matrix TFT screen as the display type. The screen measures 6.5 inches and it runs on the Windows CE 6.0 operating system with extended features that use the FactoryTalk software for navigation. The 2711P-T7C4D9 has a touchscreen as its input type with an actuation rating of 1 million presses. The touchscreen uses a CCFL backlight with 50,000 hours of life at a minimum temperature at 25 degrees Celsius or 77 degrees Fahrenheit. The 2711P-T7C4D9 has a replaceable backlight and it consumes 70 W maximum of power. In addition, the 2711P-T7C4D9 can be activated on an input power requirement of 18 to 32 Volts DC voltage that backs up 2.0 USB host ports for external storage devices. These ports are used for connecting a mouse, a keyboard, a printer, or USB flash drives to the terminal. Moreover, Ethernet ports (10/100 Mbps, Auto-MDI/MDI-X) and RS-232 ports are also embedded on this PanelView device for easy communication, printing, and data storage with a 2711-NC13 communication cable.
The 2711P-T7C4D9 HMI terminal uses the PanelBuilder 32 software which runs on a personal computer and operates in Basic English to increase the operator’s productivity. This 32-bit software enables the direct uploading or downloading of applications from or to a computer or over the network or by using a memory card. The 2711P-T7C4D9 measures approximately 7.04 x 9.68 x 2.18 inches in dimensions and it has 512 MB of RAM and 512 MB of nonvolatile memory with approximately 79 MB of free user memory. The 2711P-T7C4D9 weighs 8 pounds. The most common series that this terminal is available in are Series A and Series B and the most common firmware it uses include versions 6.00 to 8.10.
FAQ for 2711P-T7C4D9
Question: Is the internal backlight replaceable?
Answer: Yes, 2711P-T7C4D9 does have a replaceable internal backlight. The replacement part number is 2711P-RL7C2.
Question: What communcation ports does 2711P-T7C4D9 have?
Answer: 2711P-T7C4D9 has Ethernet, RS-232 ports as well as 2 USB ports.
Question: What is the price of 2711P-T7C4D9?
Answer: Submit a quote request, send us an email, or call 800-730-0292 for our best price.
Question: What software does the 2711P-T7C4D9 use?
Answer: The 2711P-T7C4D9 uses the PanelBuilder 32 software.
Question: What operating system does the 2711P-T7C4D9 use?
Answer: The 2711P-T7C4D9 uses the Windows CE 6.0 operating system.
Question: How much user memory does the 2711P-T7C4D9 have?
Answer: The 2711P-T7C4D9 has 79 MB of user memory.
Repair Services for 2711P-T7C4D9
||$1674||Add to Cart |
We Can Repair Your Panelview Plus 6
We have a team of highly trained technicians that can repair your Panelview Plus 6 quickly at a great low price. To get a repair quote call 1-800-730-0292 or email [email protected]. Some of the benefits of our repair process includes:
- Repair Turnaround of 3-5 Days for Most Panelview Plus 6
- Rush Repairs of 1-3 Days
- Fast Return of Your Repair via UPS, FedEx, or DHL.
- If the item is not repairable, you can choose to have it returned to you free of charge or it can be counted as an exchange credit toward a refurbished or new unit if available.
- Wide range of repairs that can be completed by our highly skilled technicians as shown below.
- All Repairs Come With Our 1-Year Warranty!
We Can Repair Your Hardware Failures Including:
- Communication Failures
- Broken Toushcreens/Keypads
- Broken Glass
- Displays (Dead/Dim/Lines/Missing Pixels)
- Dead Backlights
- Broken Housing/Bezel
- Power Board Failures
Start UP Error Codes and Messages:
- Load firmware image into RAM Update 1E
- Write firmware image to storage Update A5
- Load factory-default firmware image into RAM Restore E6
- Write factory-default firmware image to storage Restore A5
- Restore factory-default configuration data Restore DC
- Firmware validation (CRC/format) failure Fatal 1E
- Firmware failed to validate compatibility index of a firmware region Fatal 1F
- Firmware update failure Fatal 0F
- Firmware write to storage failure Fatal A5
- Firmware stored image verification failure Fatal D2
- Invalid or missing OS firmware image Fatal FF
- Failed RAM Fatal 03
- Stuck key Fatal 31
- Stuck touch Fatal 3A
- Failed backlight Fatal 3B
- Failed to initialize restore operation Fatal R0
- Failed restore because of invalid header in .pvb file Fatal R1
- Failed restore because of invalid header Fatal R2
- Failed restore because of inability to write intermediate files to terminal Fatal R3
- Failed restored because of corrupt .pvb file Fatal R4
- Watch dog reset Fatal 02
- Boot loader attempting PC connection via USB device AutoTest OA
- Boot loader loads firmware image into RAM AutoTest E6
- Boot loader jumps to operating system AutoTest FF
- Operating system starts up Boot G0
- Operating system registration and initialization Init H1 - JA
- Machine Edition registration and initialization Init K1 - MA
- Machine Edition load and execute Init ME
Revisions for 2711P-T7C4D9
Please refer to the manual for more information about the 2711P-T7C4D9 such as the wiring diagrams, data sheets,
firmware information and migration or obsolescence details.